this liqueur was born from the cold infusion of Habanero and "Guardacielo" peppers from Salento, bitter and sweet almonds from Toritto (Slow Food presidium) and pure saffron in pistils.
The fruits are harvested during the ripening period.
This liqueur was diluted with the infused fruit teas to obtain a unique flavor, but intensely spicy only for chilli peppers, and to extrapolate the active ingredients both by alcoholic infusion and by maceration in hot water.
At the first sip the taste is explosive and very spicy, then the delicate notes of almonds and pasty of saffron take over.
At sight the fiery yellow of saffron predominates, on the nose the scent of almonds and the intrusive spiciness of Habanero on the palate.
Strongly digestive, it is a natural disinfectant and warmer.
Because of its spiciness, sip it very carefully.
* as a digestive at the end of a meal at 10°, served in a large tulip-shaped glass so that you can meditate on the various aromatic nuances, sip it alongside dark chocolate. In summer, serve it strictly iced;
* drowned with dark chocolate ice cream;
* injected into the chocolate souffle;
* sprayed on a salad making it spicy;
* in drops or vaporized in cocktails and as an aperitif to give spiciness.
Manual filtering method: linen cloth.
Any sediments are caused by completely manual filtering.
To be served preferably cold, shake before use.
Production period: October
0 dyes, thickeners, preservatives or additives.
Color: fire yellow.
10% of Italian raw sugar.
30% diluted with teas
Preparation time: 3 month
Maturing time in stainless steel tank: 8 month
30 ° alcoholic degree.
500 and 1500ml capacities.