This liqueur was born from the cold infusion of cinnamon and bitter and sweet Apulian almonds harvested , dried and peeled by hand.
Was diluted with almond milk cream and whole milk.
Has creamy taste with a sweet aftertaste.
- as a dessert, served in a liqueur glass at 0°;
- to shake with coffee;
- like syrup for desserts;
- to float ice cream.
Filter method: cotton swab.
Any sediments are caused by completely manual filtering.
To be served preferably cold, shake before use.
- Harvest period: August/September.
- 0 dyes, thickeners, preservatives or additives.
- Color: beige.
- 30%of Italian raw sugar.
- Preparation time: 1 month
- Maturing time in stainless steel tank:3 month
- 20 ° alcoholic degree.
- Capacities: 100, 500 and 1500 ml.
Product capacity: 500ml