This liqueur was born from the cold infusion of Salento carob pods harvested during the ripening period.
This liqueur was diluted with herbal teas of infused fruit to obtain a unique and intense flavor and to extrapolate the active ingredients as by alcoholic infusion and as by maceration in hot water.
Its characteristic is given by the warm and enveloping taste of the carob beans, considered in pastry as a substitute for cocoa.
Good digestive properties.
- as a digestive at the end of the meal;
- utilizzato in pasticceria per le bagne delle torte;
- in gocce o vaporizzato nei cocktails e come aperitivo per conferire un aroma avvolgente e caldo.
Filter method: cotton swab.
Any sediments are caused by completely manual filtering.
To be served preferably cold, shake before use.
- Harvesting time:September / October.
- 0 dyes, thickeners, preservatives or additives.
- Color: brownish
- 10% of Italian raw sugar.
- 50% diluted with herbal teas.
- Preparation time: 1 month
- Maturing time in stainless steel tank: 5 month
- 30 ° alcoholic degree.
- Capacities: 100, 500 and 1500 ml.
Product capacity: 500ml