This liqueur was born from the cold infusion of Habanero and "Guardacielo" peppers from Salento, bitter and sweet almonds from Toritto (Slow Food presidium) and pure saffron in pistils.
The fruits are harvested during the ripening period.
This liqueur was diluted with the infused fruit teas to obtain a unique flavor, but intensely spicy only for chilli peppers, and to extrapolate the active ingredients both by alcoholic infusion and by maceration in hot water.
At the first sip the taste is explosive and very spicy, then the delicate notes of almonds and pasty of saffron take over.
At sight the fiery yellow of saffron predominates, on the nose the scent of almonds and the intrusive spiciness of Habanero on the palate.
Strongly digestive, it is a natural disinfectant and warmer.
Because of its spiciness, sip it very carefully.
- come digestivo a fine pasto a 10° servito in bicchiere largo a tulipano in modo da poter meditare le varie sfumature aromatiche, sorseggiare accostandolo alla cioccolata fondente. D’estate servirlo rigorosamente ghiacciato;
- affogato con il gelato al cioccolato fondente;
- iniettato nel souffle’ al cioccolato;
- erogato a spray su una insalatona rendendola piccante;
- in gocce o vaporizzato nei cocktails e come aperitivo per conferire piccantezza.
Metodo di filtraggio manuale: cotton swab.
Any sediments are caused by completely manual filtering.
To be served preferably cold, shake before use.
- Production period: October
- 0 dyes, thickeners, preservatives or additives.
- Color: fire yellow.
- 10% of Italian raw sugar.
- 30% diluted with teas
- Preparation time: 3 month
- Maturing time in stainless steel tank: 8 month
- 30 ° alcoholic degree.
- Capacities: 100, 500 and 1500 ml.
Product capacity: 500ml