This liqueur was born from the cold infusion of bitter and sweet almonds from Toritto (Slow Food presidium) and cinnamon.
The fruits are harvested when dry.
This liqueur was diluted with herbal teas of infused fruit to obtain a unique and intense flavor and to extrapolate the active ingredients as by alcoholic infusion and as by maceration in hot water.
The tasty scent of almond and the warm aroma of cinnamon blend together, creating a very pleasant sweet liqueur.
Excellent digestive properties.
- as a digestive at the end of the meal;
- affogato con gelato;
- come bagna per i dolci;
- in gocce o vaporizzato nei cocktails e come aperitivo per conferire dolcezza e profumo;
- diluito nel caffè.
Filter method: cotton swab.
Any sediments are caused by completely manual filtering.
To be served preferably cold, shake before use.
- Production period: January / March.
- 0 dyes, thickeners, preservatives or additives.
- Color: beige chiaro.
- 10% of Italian raw sugar.
- 30% diluted with teas
- Preparation time: 1 month
- Maturing time in stainless steel tank: 8 month
- 30 ° alcoholic degree.
- Capacities: 100, 500 and 1500 ml.
Product capacity: 500ml