LIQUEUR OF CITRUS
This liqueur was born from the cold infusion of fresh organic citrus peels from Salento (oranges, lemons and tangerines ) . The fruits were harvested in the vesting period and peeled by hand.
This liqueur was diluted with herbal teas of infused fruit peel to obtain a unique and intense flavor and to extrapolate the active ingredients as by alcoholic infusion and as by maceration in hot water.
Has strongly citrusy and refreshing taste, thanks to the unmistakable and delicate citrus fragrance.
Excellent digestive properties.
- as a digestive at the end of the meal;
- for cooking fish or white meat dishes;
- in drops or vaporized in cocktails and aperitifs to give a citrus and refreshing aroma.
Filter method: cotton swab.
Any sediments are caused by completely manual filtering.
To be served preferably cold, shake before use.
- Harvesting time:December / March.
- 0 dyes, thickeners, preservatives or additives.
- Color: orange.
- 10% of Italian raw sugar.
- 50% diluted with herbal teas.
- Preparation time: 1 month
- Maturing time in stainless steel tank: 5 month
- 30 ° alcoholic degree.
- Capacities: 100, 500 and 1500 ml.
Product capacity: 500ml