This liqueur was born from the cold infusion of mint, ginger and fresh lime peels which were harvested during their maturation period and peeled by hand.
Was diluted with botanicals infuse of herbal teas to obtain a unique and intense flavor and to extrapolate the active ingredients by alcoholic infusion and by maceration in hot water.
Has a strongly citrus and refreshing taste, thanks to the unmistakable aromas of lime and mint.
Excellent digestive properties.
- as a digestive at the end of the meal;
- for cooking fish or white meat dishes;
- in drops or vaporized in cocktails and aperitifs to give a citrus and refreshing aroma.
Filter method: cotton swab.
Any sediments are caused by completely manual filtering.
To be served preferably cold, shake before use.
- Harvest period: July/September.
- 0 dyes, thickeners, preservatives or additives.
- Color: straw yellow.
- 10% of Italian raw sugar.
- 50% diluted with herbal teas.
- Preparation time: 1 month
- Maturing time in stainless steel tank: 5 month
- 30 ° alcoholic degree.
- Capacities: 100, 500 and 1500 ml.
Product capacity: 500ml