This liqueur was born from the cold infusion of fresh organic citrus peels from Salento (oranges, lemons and tangerines ) . The fruits were harvested in the vesting period and peeled by hand.
This liqueur was diluted with a whole milk cream.
Has creamy taste with a citrus aftertaste.
- as a dessert, served in a liqueur glass at 0°;
- to shake with coffee;
- like syrup for desserts;
- to float ice cream.
Filter method: cotton swab.
Any sediments are caused by completely manual filtering.
To be served preferably cold, shake before use.
- Harvesting time:December / March.
- 0 dyes, thickeners, preservatives or additives.
- Color: beige.
- 30%of Italian raw sugar.
- Preparation time: 1 month
- Maturing time in stainless steel tank:3 month
- 20 ° alcoholic degree.
- Capacities: 100, 500 and 1500 ml.
Product capacity: 500ml